Driving executive enrollment in your company’s non-qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) program is critical to the success of the plan. Executive education and communication are key elements to increasing participation, and it is essential for your company to develop an effective strategy.
Watch this best practice webinar with ADP Executive Deferred Compensation Regional Channel Manager, Jeff Roberts, and Chairman and CEO at Vinings Management Corporation, Ken Kirk, to explore:
- Fresh ideas regarding multiple channels for NQDC plan enrollment communications
- Examples of successful NQDC plan education that lead executives to make informed decisions
- Methods to measure the success of annual NQDC plan enrollment
- Opportunities to leverage an external plan advisor and record-keeper
- Tips to integrate a Financial Wellness program with your NQDC plan