Improving the quality of your company’s financial reports is a critical element to your job, but looming deadlines and disjointed workflows can make this task feel impossible. Even when time is not on your side, there are strategic processes you can implement today that will streamline your company’s financial reporting process while improving quality.
Hear Certent team members Sean Sandoval, Director of Education and Product Enablement, and Austin Terry, Manager of Compliance Services, as they explore:
- Strategies to document key reporting processes
- Formatting best practices that improve readability
- Research tactics that reduce compliance risks
- Key XBRL concepts for high quality filings
- How to find the right tools to save time and improve collaboration