When the stressors of the year-end close process begin to mount, there are key activities that you can start tackling early to get your equity compensation plan in the best possible shape for the big rush.
Hear Certent equity experts Jeanette Kuhl, CEP, director of accounting and administration services, and Kathy Biddle, CEP, manager of accounting services, provide practical advice on accounting and administrative activities that you can start working on early to position yourself for success.
You will learn to:
- Efficiently audit your database to avoid problems during close time
- Determine accounting modifications and transactions you can tackle in advance of year-end close
- Develop a clear, organized process and schedule for reconciling with payroll, HR and tax departments
- Formulate an employee communications plan including what information to share and when
- Define a list of key activities for the start of the year