Dive into one of the trickiest areas of accounting for stock compensation - modification accounting. We'll discuss such modifications as option/award exchange repricing, vest schedule adjustments, and employee to non-employee and non-employee to employee modifications. During this on-demand presentation, we will also shed light into one of the deepest complexities - terminations. We'll explain how to handle the accounting, tax and administrative impact of vesting acceleration, non-compete, clawback and other treatments of terminated employees' awards.
Michael Mauro, Consultant, Professional Services at Certent, and Kathy Biddle, Manager of Accounting Services at Certent, will help you
- Gain a solid understanding of modifications and how they affect vesting
- Examine examples of the treatment of specific types of modifications
- Look at the effects of M&A Activity and equity restructuring on equity awards
- Explore the complexities of terminations
- Develop a plan for the accounting, tax, and administrative impact of terminated employees' awards
Watch this webinar and Become a Master of Modifications.