Whether you are tagging your company’s financial documents in-house or working with an outsourcing vendor, making sure your disclosures are high quality is critical. The pressure of looming deadlines can sometimes lead to compromised quality, but it doesn’t have to. While XBRL is a labor-intensive task, by implementing these 5 tips you and your team can make the process a little less difficult. In this 60 minute session we will:
- Explore time management strategies to plan for peak and minimize extra last minute work
- Discuss key quality control tactics to employ
- Develop a plan for reviewing Word Compares throughout your filing process to ensure you’re catching any discrepancies early
- Determine crucial milestones leading up to peak, and identify specific steps to take during each time frame
- Review key resources to stay current on regulatory updates
XBRL tagging has further complicated the financial filing process, and with deadlines constantly looming, you need all the help you can get.
Watch The 5 Tips for High Quality XBRL Now.